Friday, April 8, 2011

More new listings ...





New Spring/Summer work is here!!


Yesterday I spent 6 hours listing ... listed 12 pieces -- 30 pieces over the last 3 weeks.


I feel that my work is starting to really become "my work". Yes, I make things that cross a lot of "styles". But ... I feel that when you see one of my pieces, you can see that it's mine. Of course, mostly, I sell locally -- and so I do see it around and I hear people talking. But, now, I really feel it as well ... and I'm psyched.


I have listed -- in the last month -- lots of black spinel, chalecedony quartz in wondefrful colors and shapes, sleeping beauty turquoise, orange carnelian, stunning AA grade lapis lazuli and more -- necklaces, earrings and bracelets.


Be aware ... my studio still looks like a bead store, so if you see something that you like, and want something a little different, let me know!!

No comments: