Thursday, March 22, 2012

More than De-stash!

I know a lot of people share my joy in making jewelry, or even just collecting beads. So this is the first year that I made a point to buy a little extra of many items when I was at the gem show in Tucson. (There are so many things there that you just don't see anywhere else.)

Last year I started a small wholesale supply store on Etsy. It started out mainly as de-stash -- mainly gemstone beads and pearls that never made it into my designs for one reason or another. The shop is for hobbyists and designers alike. Little by little I have been adding the items I picked up in Tucson this year. Yes ... the prices are like that of a bead shop ... but not the quantities! There are just selected items that I think are special and unique -- and not too many of them. I have added the Etsy mini to the left panel of the blog, but here's a mini mini:

No comments: